Re: [xml-dev] Updating Schematron.com site

Hello,

Would be great if you can add some information about the Schematron QuickFix language.

Schematron QuickFix (SQF) - a simple language to specify the actions that will be used to fix the Schematron detected issues, layered on top of XPath and XSLT, and integrated within Schematron schemas through the annotation support. The first draft of the Schematron QuickFix specification was published in April 2015 and it is now available on GitHub (http://schematron-quickfix.github.io/sqf) and within the W3C “Quick-Fix Support for XML Community Group” (https://www.w3.org/community/quickfix/).

There are two implementation available, one in oXygen XML Editor validation engine (http://www.oxygenxml.com), and one in Escali Schematron engine (http://schematron-quickfix.com/escali_xsm.html).

Quick-Fix Support for XML Community Group:
https://www.w3.org/community/quickfix/

Schematron QuickFix (SQF) Github project:
https://github.com/schematron-quickfix/sqf

Latest Schematron QuickFix (SQF) published version:
http://schematron-quickfix.github.io/sqf

Schematron QuickFix website:
http://www.schematron-quickfix.com

Schematron QuickFix language presented at XML Prague 2016:
http://www.xmlprague.cz/day2-2016/#sqf
http://archive.xmlprague.cz/2016/files/xmlprague-2016-proceedings.pdf - Schematron QuickFix page 81

Tutorials and samples:
https://github.com/schematron-quickfix/sqf/tree/master/samples