Re: [xml-dev] static site generators

Hi,

I use XQuery as  generator for my homepage.

An XQuery query behaves exactly like a site template: https://github.com/benibela/site/blob/master/style.xq.html

The content can be stored in XML files and each evaluation of the query returns an HTML page. Just some glue (an eval extension) is needed to load the XML before evaluating the query, because when the XML is loaded in XQuery, the query won't look like a HTML template.

Best,
Benito