Re: Schema validation Report Language?

There is

XSV (Schema 1.0 only) [1] produces its error reports using the PSVI
document type defined there, and includes a stylesheet for
converting to HTML.

XSV is old, although I believe the installers linked from the page
below are still viable standalone.  If there's interest I might produce
a more up-to-date package...

[1] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html
		    Henry S. Thompson, Markup Systems Ltd.
               Cavers Garden Farm, Denholm; by Hawick; TD9 8LN
                            +44 (0) 7866 471 388
	       Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@markup.co.uk