Re: Deprecation of SAX API members in JDK 9

As best I can tell, not being a mercurial expert, this change was
checked in 6 days ago by "lana":

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jaxp/file/d02b6fbcab06/src/java.xml/share/classes/org/xml/sax/helpers/XMLReaderFactory.java

I haven't yet located the JPE that requested this change.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org