Re: [xml-dev] Proposed requirements on solutions that convertXML-illegal characters into XML

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 3:32 PM, David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle@gmail.com> wrote:

That answer is explictly barred by Roger's (admittedly arbitrary) rules of the game  \u0000 only means null if you appeal to the json syntax or some other non xml  spec and the initial post says

   > Thus, it is not acceptable to convert the above JSON to this:                 <key>\u0000</key>

which is exactly what you are suggesting, as far as I can see.

David

​Ah, I see. I thought we were actually trying to solve a problem.