Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema generation by machine learning from a corpusof XML instance documents?

Due to the hierarchical structure of the XML document, one could try to create schemas for smaller fragments (recursively/bottom-up) which may be more successful -- then just combine the (sub)schemas into a parent schema.

Do the above recursively... until you reach the document node. Kinda inductive procedure, or DVC (Divide and Conquer approach)

Cheers,
Dimitre