Re: [xml-dev] [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.0 now available

If this is not done automatically, this *must* be done manually.

It is an important requirement that such important components are available in maven central. And nobody outside of Apache organization is able to publish to maven under an artifact named org.apache....

I hardly hope this will be quickly available ; else, it's not - at least for me - publicly available...

Best,
Christophe