Re: [xml-dev] RE: How to represent mixed content in JSON and JSONSchema?

On 13/07/18 19:41, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
> Here is a web site with an XSLT program that converts XML to JSON, and
> it handles mixed content:
>
> https://github.com/bramstein/xsltjson/

Is this on live availability anywhere? That URI is just a git page.
> The XSLT program is parameterized, so the XML can be converted to
> different styles of JSON: the default style, the Badgerfish style, the
> Rayfish style, and the Rabbitfish style.

Oh yum, standards.

> Let’s see how the different styles convert this XML containing mixed
> content:

No.

I want to see a web site running the software where I can upload (for
example) a 300pp thesis or book in DocBook and get back a JSON
representation that will losslessly convert back to DocBook.

If it can't handle arbitrary XML, it's basically a waste of everyone's
time. I'm not really very interested in a system that can only deal with
a few dozen lines of config file.

///Peter