Re: [xml-dev] Difficulties with catalog

Thanks a lot, Jirka. That solves my problem !

I knew I made a mistake, I've tried almost all catalog entries, but this one...

For next XML Prague, I promise I'll learn the whole xml-catalogs specification ! ;-)

But there is something strange : if I parse xml file with an InputSource where systemId is not set, the import.dtd is expanded to import.dtd, as a relative path, and import.dtd was not found into catalog. Doesn't matter, having null systemId is always a bad practise...

Best regards,
Christophe