Re: [xml-dev] Schema-aware spell checker?

I’d be surprised if there were such a specialized tool.

What if you processed the schemas with XSLT so that you have a plain text output that you can spellcheck in an editor or word processing application? The rules which attributes to process and where to split their contents (dashes, underscores, \p{Ll} followed by \p{Lu}, etc.) should be quite straightforward to translate into XSLT templates.

Gerrit