Re: [xml-dev] Was there a technical issue for the demise of XML 1.1?

Hmmm,  I am not sure that a technology that does not get taken up can claim to be much of a success merely because its spec says "Don't use me if you don't need me", can it?   But "don't use me" is a bold step forward in conformance clauses :-)

Rick