Re: [xml-dev] Schematron release as a maven artifact ?

opps, I meant github not gitlab...

On Sat, 27 Oct. 2018, 12:11 Rick Jelliffe, <rjelliffe@allette.com.au> wrote:
Nick Carr is named because Allette Systems has kindly donated the resources and ISP liaison etc for the Schematron.com website over the years.  But the contents of Schematron.com is all me.

For the XSLT source code, the gitlab site is the place to go. Anyone interested and competent can join in that. Tony Graham has been the instigator, from his busy schedule.

So you are talking about a Maven release of the XSLT resource, using Schematron.com  as the group id (but taking the data from gitlab), yes? So what is necessary?  (Does it involve packaging the XSLT into a JAR?)

Regards
Rick