[ANN] New version of Sirix, a temporal storage system

Key features of Sirix[1] in general are
- different versioning strategies (as for instance a novel versioning
algorithm developed by Marc Kramis and Sebastian Graf)
- XPath axis extensions to navigate not only in space, but also in time.
- A diff-algorithm (FMSE) to import revisions of XML-documents into
Sirix. Another diff-algorithm, which makes use of stable
record-identifiers and optionally hashes of the tree-structure
- the storage system is log-structured and operates with a
Copy-On-Write mode and thus is especially well suited for SSDs (random
reads, never overrides data).

I've put work into an asynchronous, RESTful API recently (with Vert.x
and Kotlin (Coroutines), building docker images and other
optimizations. From there we'll integrate a JSON-layer next, optimize
the internal tree-structure and then look into horizontal scaling in
the Cloud (besides fixing Bugs, I guess ;-)). However, I already have
some ideas :-)

kind regards
Johannes

[1] http://sirix.io