Re: [ANN] XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0 were published on 16 Nov 1999

Others with better memories can probably give more details, and there
should be minutes somewhere once someone can come up with
precise dates...

I based the historical information in my book on minutes of meetings, and Sharon always used to tell me I got it all wrong. Presumably because the minutes were not (in her perception) an accurate account of what really happened in the corridors.

I'm reminded of a nice remark in Martin Campbell-Kelly's excellent corporate history of ICL, that much of the information came from board minutes, and therefore at best, it didn't reflect what was actually going on in the company, but rather, what the board of directors thought was going on.

Michael Kay
Saxonica