Re: [xml-dev] Represent Html Syntax Tree as RDF

The tool RDFe ("RDF expression based") should give you the possibilities you want - it allows the definition of arbitrary XML -> RDF mappings using a simple XML vocabulary. The key principle is an XPath-defined mapping of XML items (or HTML, JSON, CSV items) to RDF resources and resource properties. The tool is described here [1] and can be downloaded here [2]. Unfortunately, the documentation is still rudimentary, but it contains a tutorial [3] for getting started. The tool is very flexible, and I believe using it you could accomplish anything you want. If you are interested and would appreciate help or further information, please contact me in private.

Cheers,
Hans-Jürgen

PS: Tip - the quickest way to get a basic understanding of the offering is to look at the presentation, which includes the text of notes and thus is "readable" [4].

[1] https://archive.xmlprague.cz/2019/files/xmlprague-2019-proceedings.pdf p. 381-404
[2] https://github.com/hrennau/shax
[3] github, rdfe/rdfe-tutorials/rdfe-tutorial-hello-painter/documentation/rdfe-tutorial-painters.docx
[4] github, doc/rdfe-xmlprague-2019-presentation.pptx

Am Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020, 11:39:27 MESZ hat bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

For completeness sake I would normally say yes, but actually for the
project it wouldn't have any benefit and rdf-a doesn't seem to me to
be encountered that often in the wild.

more beneficial would be if it considered class names in the class
attribute to be children of the parent class which would be children
of the parent elementname.

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmusse