Re: [xml-dev] Quiz: which is better 1 div $x or pow($x,-1)?

Isn’t the idea of divide by zero being an error just dogma we blindly accept over the years when dividing by zero is not actually an erroneous thing to do. The inability to return infinity is not an error of the calculation but an error of the compiler design.