Pluralsight Free Weekend: Friday 11/20 - Sunday 11/22

Pluralsight announced this Free Weekend:

https://www.pluralsight.com/offer/2020/november-free-weekend

Watch for free all my courses on XSLT (3.0, 2.0 and 1.0) and XPath 3.0, and any of the 7000+ courses developed in Pluralsight.

Some of the XML / XSLT / XPath - related courses can be seen seen on this screenshot:

https://github.com/dnovatchev/FXSL-XSLT2/PluralsightCourses.jpg

Free Weekend starts at 9:00 am MT. Sign up to get notified so you don’t miss out!

Prepare yourself for a weekend filled with as much learning as you can handle.

We’re unlocking our technology skills platform and making our 7,000+ expert-led video courses, 30+ interactive courses and 20+ projects free for one weekend only.

So get your work zone ready for some serious skill development because it’s time to take advantage of our Skills platform free for three glorious days, starting Friday.

Your free Pluralsight Skills access will expire Sunday, November 22 at 11.59 p.m. MT.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.