Re: [xml-dev] Types of tokens in XML instance documents?

ELEMENT: altitude =>
TEXT: #text => 10000
END_ELEMENT: altitude =>
SIGNIFICANT_WHITESPACE: #text =>

ELEMENT: headingNorth =>
SIGNIFICANT_WHITESPACE: #text =>

PI: altimeter => reading="30.1"
SIGNIFICANT_WHITESPACE: #text =>

ELEMENT: description =>
CDATA: #cdata-section => bumpy ride due to turbulence
END_ELEMENT: description =>
SIGNIFICANT_WHITESPACE: #text =>

ELEMENT: pilots =>
TEXT: #text => Johnson & Smith