[ANN] Balisage Program Adds Late-breaking News

The Balisage 2021 program has grown!
  • Late-breaking News
  • Pre-conference Sessions
  • Sponsor Presentations
Register at: https://www.balisage.net/registration.html

Late-breaking News
    8 new presentations have been added to the program

    When the regular (peer-reviewed) part of the Balisage program was scheduled, a few
    slots on program were reserved for presentation of “Late-breaking” material.
    Proposals for late-breaking slots were submitted in June. Because of the short timeframe,
    decisions were made by the Balisage conference committee, instead of being made in the
    course of the regular peer review process.

Pre-conference Sessions
    On both the Saturday and the Sunday before Balisage we will host pre-conference
    sessions that include:
      - assistance getting connected for attendees new to Whova, the conference portal
      - social time, to meet and greet fellow Balisage attendees
      - a conference presentation, with Questions and Answers
      - additional social time

   Why? To help attendees get comfortable with the conference portal, to help get us all
     actively involved in Balisage, and to stretch Balisage: The Markup Conference to a
     full week

Sponsor Sessions
   Balisage is grateful for the support of our sponsors. Product-based presentations are
    discouraged on the Balisage program. However, we recognize that none of us does
    any work without tools. In Sponsor Sessions, some of our sponsors share information
    about their tools.

Balisage: The Markup Conference 2021                                           mailto:info@balisage.net
August 2 - 6, 2021                                                                               https://www.balisage.net