Re: [xml-dev] Philosophy or logic?

Great article and important concepts. Probably the success depends on how the two kinds of developer get on in a team and in the company. A successful company will let both kinds grow, feel important contributors to the company and have a satisfying career. We have to remember one of the purposes of computing technology is to give mentally capable, thoughtful people a satisfying career.