Re: [xml-dev] Invisible XML parser for XiK/KDL? [Was:compliments and comments from a competitor]

If you have a grammar for XiK, then any iXML parser will be a XiK parser.

As for implementations, I think Steven Pemberton is announcing one at Declarative Amsterdam, and Michael Sperberg-McQueen and I are working on one each.*

Participation is welcome: https://www.w3.org/community/ixml/

Tom

*My XSLT implementation works for small inputs, but can time out for large ones; needs a rethink.  https://github.com/eXpertML/JayParser for code, DA talk last year for how it’s supposed to work.  T

Tomos Hillman