[ANN] Webinar: The New Oxygen Compare and Merge Scripts (November17th)

Hello,

This Wednesday, November 17th, the Oxygen XML series of live events continues with the webinar titled The New Oxygen Compare and Merge Scripts!

With the latest release of the Oxygen suite of products, additional support was developed for Oxygen XML Scripting in order to compare and merge files or directories.

We planned an exciting 1-hour event in which we will cover in great detail the newly implemented scripting support, as well as show you examples on how to use it efficiently. We won’t be stopping here, as we will also be taking a look at the ways in which it is integrated with Oxygen XML Editor.

During this live webinar, you will get to see the following topics being discussed:
* The Compare and Merge Files Command-Line Script - used to compare and merge files and get the comparison results in various formats (YAML, JSON, XML, HTML).
* The Compare and Merge Directories Command-Line Script - with many options to choose from, such as the comparison mode (content, binary, timestamp), the algorithm to be used for the comparison, the "strength" of the comparison algorithm, various "include/exclude" type file filters, various "ignore" type options to refine the comparison results.
* Generating File or Directory Comparison HTML Reports - the support to save the comparison made with Oxygen XML Editor in HTML format.

This is a free event but registration is required. You can register at https://oxygenxml.com/evs2021-13.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other subjects will be covered in our future presentations, please make sure to check https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Octavian