Re: [xml-dev] How long before services sending/receiving XML mightneed replacement?

I get the impression that moving away from XML to JSON entails moving away from open structured data/document standards. Similar to what happened with HTML 5. Less top-down, more grass roots. Emerging architecture, etc.