Re: [xml-dev] It's too late to improve XML ... lessons learned?

Hmm idk ...

Today's predominant JS framework is still React, and React apps almost
always use JSX for templating, which originally stands for "JavaScript
XML" even though the XML association appears less pronounced.

Happy New Year,
M. Reichardt
sgml.io