Re: [xml-dev] Is the set of languages expressible using XML asuperset of the set of languages expressible using JSON?

Hi,

i think the pull mechanism can be very helpful for real world scenarios. In this case i'd like to add UML as a third source besides XML and JSON, and i am very interested in this subject.

However, it does not help to much regarding the original question (" Is the set of languages expressible using XML a superset of the set of languages expressible using JSON") because all depends on the pull mechanism.

We know that every UML model can be transformed in XML (called XMI, defines by OMG), and i am pretty sure that there is a way to transform XMI into JSON. Is that helpful for the original question?

Frank Steimke