Re: [xml-dev] Replace short codes when converting legacy to XML?

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 5:33 PM Roger L Costello <costello@mitre.org> wrote:
<xs:enumeration value="ET"/>
<xs:enumeration value="EX"/>

I plan to create an XML Schema that uses human-friendly terms:

<xs:enumeration value="entry point"/>
<xs:enumeration value="exit point"/>

Having read, the discussion so far within this thread (except that, I don't know much about genericode), I think you should use following,

<xs:enumeration value="ET"/>
<xs:enumeration value="EX"/>

and could add corresponding xs:annotation within xs:enumeration for any documentation within the schema.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi