Re: [xml-dev] What characters can go into a CDATA section and acomment? (I found inconsistencies)

Hi all,
    I personally see, few similarities between purposes of CDATA section and a comment within the context of XML documents.

I seem to clearly, understand the purpose of comments. Any text within comments, are only for human reading (and rarely for automated reading by computers. for e.g, we have XPath comment nodes).

But I'd like to know, what are the use cases of CDATA sections. Any thoughts, shall be helpful to know.