Pluralsight free week: 4/25 - 5/1

All Pluralsight courses will be free for one week:

https://www.pluralsight.com/offer/2022/q2-free-week?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=organic-social&utm_campaign=freeweek_TSD_Q2

I am happy that all my 3 XSLT/XPath courses will be free for your viewing this week:

XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations
https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-foundations-part1

What's New in XSLT 3.0: Part 1
https://app.pluralsight.com/profile/author/dimitre-novatchev#:~:text=What%27s%20New%20in%20XSLT%203.0%3A%20Part%201

The Evolution of XPath: What’s New in XPath 3.0
https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xpath-3-0-whats-new

Have Fun !!!

Thanks,
Dimitre