[ANN] Oxygen XML Editor version 25

Hello,

I am happy to announce that a new major version of Oxygen XML Editor has been released, along with many of the XML-related tools that we also provide.
The new version is immediately available from our website:
https://www.oxygenxml.com

Oxygen XML Editor updates the Saxon XSLT/XQuery/XML Schema engine to its latest version, further extends the JSON support to be comparable with the support for XML, allows to transparently work with some non-DITA/XML resources such as Word, Excel, OpenAPI, HTML, and Marksown as if they were DITA topics, and much more.

We highlighted the most important Oxygen XML Editor version 25 additions in a short video:
https://youtu.be/6NEXqJBING0
For the complete list of features and updates, you can check our "What's New" page:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whats_new.html

In addition to the core Oxygen XML Editor product we released also version 25 of other Oxygen XML tools, including:

* Oxygen XML Web Author

This major release provides enhancements to the general user interface, new DITA authoring features, more customization possibilities, refinements to concurrent editing sessions, and performance tweaks.

Here it is a short video that highlights some of the most important additions in Oxygen XML Web Author version 25:
https://youtu.be/KLCvt2Gok4o
The complete list of release notes can be found at:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_web_author/whats_new.html

* Oxygen Publishing Engine

Oxygen Publishing Engine is available both as part of some Oxygen XML products, like Oxygen XML Editor, and also as a separate tool in order to enable automation of publishing tasks. It includes Oxygen XML WebHelp and Oxygen PDF Chemistry and in its latest release offers a variety of customization possibilities, new transformation parameters, properties, component updates, and bug fixes for both WebHelp and PDF publishers.
For more details, please check the "What's new" page:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/publishing_engine/whats_new.html

* Oxygen XML Scripting

Many functions provided by Oxygen XML editor, like generating documentation from XML Schema or XSLT, applying XML refactoring operations, etc. were extracted to be invoked from command line to enable their use in automation tasks, and the access to them is provided via Oxygen XML Scripting.
This release added a new Validate Command Line Script that can be used for validating files or directories and generating reports in several formats (text, XML, JSON, or an HTML visual format). Also, the Batch Converter script now includes the option to convert multiple documents from OpenAPI to DITA.
For details please see the release notes:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_scripting/whats_new.html

To find a description of all the updates please see the press release for version 25:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/news.html#news_oxygen_25_0

As always, we appreciate your feedback!

Best Regards,
George