W3C and XML mailing list status

Reaching out here to those on the list with ties to W3C (Liam, Michael, others?) if there are news to share regarding the continued activity of W3C in general, W3C's involvement as a major sponsor for markup conferences, and maybe the hosting of this mailing list (we do know that W3C's XML activity has stopped years ago). The twitter below left me a bit worried.

Best,
Marcus Reichardt
sgml.io