Re: [xml-dev] Mastodon (was: Re: [xml-dev] =?utf-8?Q?MinML?==?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=A6?=

Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie> writes:
> On 4 January 2023 09:23:59 "Jesse Alama" <jessealama@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>> I've highlighted it on my Mastodon account
>
> OT, but how many of us are now active on Mastodon?

(Speaking of active, apparently I fell off a bunch of OASIS mailing lists
a while back. Discovered it last week. Hello again, everyone.)

> Peter
> @docum3nt@mastodon.ie

I’m @ndw@mastodon.social (but as I tooted a while back, I’m irrationally
pleased by the fact that with a little tweak to nwalsh.com, you can find
me on Mastodon by searching for my usual email address).

Possibly also of interest:

@xproc@botsin.space, for XProc things
@qt4cg@botsin.space, for QT4 CG things
@docbook@botsin.space, for DocBook things