=?UTF-8?B?eG1vc2FpYyAwLjXigJMwLjEwIHNvdXJjZSBjb2Rl?=

Hello all,

Was referred here by a member of the public-webhistory w3 mailing list, with them stating that there are some old timers on this list that I should ask:

I was wondering if anybody had the source code for NCSA xmosaic 0.5 (first ever release) or any of the very early versions up to 0.10.  I can't find it anywhere online and seems as though it's lost.  I've even tried archive.org FTP backups of CERN and NCSA with no luck (seems they self-deleted the early versions long before the archives were made).  Earliest xmosaic source I've found is 1.0.

Of course, there's a copy of these early versions somewhere on some old HDD or archive.  I'm wondering if anybody on this list would happen to have it?  Or if anyone has any leads?  Thanks.

 -Luke