[ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 26.1

Hi all,

I an happy to announce that version 26.1 of Oxygen XML Editor is available from our website:
https://www.oxygenxml.com

An important change introduced by the new version is that the Enterprise edition becomes AI-ready, offering access without the need for an additional subscription to the Oxygen AI Positron Assistant Enterprise add-on which allows direct connection to OpenAI accounts or to the Microsoft Azure OpenAI Service.

Some other highlights include:
* the possibility to batch apply all default quick fixes to try to automatically fix detected issues
* smart paste was extended to support Markdown content
* the spell-checking was improved to take into account adjacent inline elements thus detecting more misspelling errors
* updated Saxon engines for XSLT and XQuery transformations
* the Oxygen AI Positron Assistant Enterprise add-on and many AI-related updates

For the full list of more than 50 new additions in version 26.1 please see:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whats_new.html

Along with the Oxygen XML Editor we released also updated versions of other Oxygen XML tools, including Author, Developer, Web Author, Publishing Engine, WebHelp, PDF Chemistry, Scripting, and JSON Editor. You can find details about these in the press release:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/news.html#news_release_26_1

Best Regards,
George
--