← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Updated genericode documents for 2nd public review

From
Anthony Coates
Date
2007-10-08T11:44:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Updated genericode documents for 2nd public review
I have updated the following genericode documents, as candidates for the
2nd public review:

Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25585/genericode.xsd
Spec (ODF):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25586/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.odt
Spec (PDF):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25587/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.pdf

I have added numbering and categorisation of rules as "document" or
"application".  I also made the additions to code list sets that was
requested by UN/CEFACT ICG - embedded code list sets and code list set
references.  Comments very welcome.  Sections 3 and 4 have been updated
(added new text & diagrams on code list sets for section 3, regenerated
section 4 with rules now numbered and categorised).

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner
Miley Watts LLP
Experts In Data
UK: +44 (20) 8816 7700, US: +1 (239) 344 7700
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026

Data standards participant: genericode, ISO 20022 (ISO 15022 XML),
UN/CEFACT, MDDL, FpML, UBL.
http://www.mileywatts.com/
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →