Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [codelist] Candidate namespace XHTML document with RDDL attributes

From
G. Ken Holman <>
Date
2007-11-20T16:27:13+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [codelist] Candidate namespace XHTML document with RDDL attributes
Based on feedback from Tony at today's meeting, here is an updated 
namespace RDDL document for genericode that distinguishes the version 
of xml.xsd being used, its original address, and its canonical address.

Thanks, Tony.

. . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

At 2007-11-18 16:23 -0500, I wrote:
>The archive messed up the two attachments so I've zipped them up and 
>attached them here.
>
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken
>
>At 2007-11-18 15:59 -0500, I wrote:
>>Attached are two versions of a namespace index.html file I think we 
>>can use for the URL of the namespace URI:
>>
>>   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/
>>
>>I'm not sure if it would help the public review if we created a 
>>directory along the lines of the following, and have the OASIS 
>>server map the actual URI to this one:
>>
>>   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/cd3-genericode-1.0/
>>
>>I suppose when we complete the committee specification, the 
>>directory would be as follows, again linked from the URL of the namespace URI:
>>
>>   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/cs-genericode-1.0/
>>
>>And when we complete the OASIS standard, the directory would be as 
>>follows, again linked from the URL of the namespace URI:
>>
>>   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/os-genericode-1.0/
>>
>>The cd3 version to be posted is attached with the name 
>>cd3index.html and would be posted with the name index.html.
>>
>>The diagnostic version is named cd3index-revealed.html and you can 
>>use this to see exposed RDDL and anchor attributes for visual 
>>confirmation.  I've published a stylesheet called showrddl.xsl on 
>>Crane's free developer resources page that I used to create the 
>>diagnostic rendering.
>>
>>. . . . . . . . . . Ken
Next in thread → Next in month →