← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

A dedicated developer list for OASIS CLRTC projects and issues

From
Ken Holman
Date
2007-12-12T00:49:00+00:00
ID
Thread
A dedicated developer list for OASIS CLRTC projects and issues
Fellow CLRTC members,

With thanks to Mary and Carol, a new open and un-moderated developer
mail list has been established at OASIS for the work produced by the
Code List Representation Technical Committee:



I asked for this because of the growing number of questions I've been
getting privately regarding genericode and context/value
association.  Now with an openly-subscribed developer list, questions
and answers can be posted there so that anyone interested can learn more.

The archives are found here and I've seeded a single post just now:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/clr-dev/

I look forward to the discussions!

. . . . . . . . . . . Ken

p.s. happy holidays and a happy new year to all!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL and UBL training
RSS feeds:
publicly-available developer resources and training
G. Ken Holman
mailto:
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0
+1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →