Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [cti] CTI Interoperability/Implementation Sub-Committee Nominations

From
Patrick Maroney <>
Date
2015-07-10T12:52:52+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] CTI Interoperability/Implementation Sub-Committee Nominations
Seconded.

Patrick Maroney

Office: (856)983-0001

Cell: (609)841-5104



From:  <> on behalf of Aharon Chernin <>

Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 7:47:16 PM

To: Terry MacDonald; 

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI Interoperability/Implementation Sub-Committee Nominations

 

I would like to nominate Terry MacDonald as a chair for the CTI Interoperability sub-committee.

Aharon

Sent using OWA for iPhone

From:  <> on behalf of Terry MacDonald <>

Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:30:36 PM

To: 

Subject: [cti] CTI Interoperability/Implementation Sub-Committee Nominations

 

Hi All,

I'd like to officially nominate Jerome Athias and Dave Eilken as candidates for the role of Co-chair for the Interoperability/Implementation Sub-Committee. I saw that Jane mentioned them in the CTI list discussion, but hadn't nominated them. Consider this
 an official nomination :).

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

M: +61-407-203-026

E: 

W: www.threatloop.com

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those
 of my employers.
Next in thread → Next in month →