Re: [cti] Your CTI wiki is now available

From
Kirillov, Ivan A. <>
Date
2015-07-10T15:39:12+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] Your CTI wiki is now available
I asked Chet this same question yesterday, and I believe it’s the former; the TCI SC content needs to go in this wiki, since our separate SC pages can’t have their own Wikis. Accordingly, I suggest we each create our own respective “parent” pages for each
 SC, e.g. “CTI STIX SC”, “CTI CybOX SC”, etc.

Regards,

Ivan

From: Patrick Maroney <>

Date: Friday, July 10, 2015 at 11:33 AM

To: Chet Ensign <>, "" <>

Subject: Re: [cti] Your CTI wiki is now available

Question to the CTI TC: Should we include CTI TC SC content in this Wiki or establish separate SC Wikis?

Patrick Maroney

Office: (856)983-0001

Cell: (609)841-5104



From:
 <> on behalf of Chet Ensign <>

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 11:08:37 AM

To: 

Subject: [cti] Your CTI wiki is now available

 

Members of the CTI TC, 

As requested, a wiki has been set up for the TC. This wiki is publicly visible. All TC Members can write to it. 

You can access the wiki at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/cti/. 

I have also added a link to the wiki to the TC's home page. 

Please let me know if you have any questions on this. 

Best regards, 

/chet 

----------------

Chet Ensign

Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 

OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393