Re: [cti] Ballot measure establishing CTI Common as an official CTI TC work product

From
Coderre, Robert <>
Date
2016-03-10T10:42:16+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] Ballot measure establishing CTI Common as an official CTI TC work product
I second this motion. 

--

Rob Coderre, CISSP

iDefense, Director of Product Management

Verisign, Inc.



o: +1 703-948-3833

m: +1 571-224-4627

On Mar 10, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Trey Darley <> wrote:

Hey, y'all -

I hereby motion to open a CTI TC ballot on the following resolution.

Can I get a second?

<snip>

Whereas there are significant interdependencies (timestamps,

relationships, TLO identifiers, versioning constructs, etc) between

the STIX and CybOX standards, whereas there is consensus within the TC

as to the criticality of ensuring that these cross-cutting constructs

be kept in sync between the two standards, it is hereby resolved that

CTI Common will be an official CTI TC work product, under the joint

oversight of the STIX and CybOX SCs.

</snip>

-- 

Cheers,

Trey

--

Trey Darley

Senior Security Engineer

4DAA 0A88 34BC 27C9 FD2B  A97E D3C6 5C74 0FB7 E430

Soltra | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company

http://www.soltra.com

--

"One size never fits all." --RFC 1925