Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [cti] F2F Tomorrow -- agenda?

From
Peter F Brown <>
Date
2016-09-06T16:52:43+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [cti] F2F Tomorrow -- agenda?
I was looking for times too.

I will only be able to join at around 9am, as my train will not get me in any sooner.

I look forward to the meeting,

Regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown Consulting bvba

Belgium

Sent via my phone. Apologies for brevity - it's not easy writing on a moving planet.

From:
Allan Thomson

Sent:
‎06/‎09/‎2016 17:54

To:
Dave Cridland;


Subject:
Re: [cti] F2F Tomorrow -- agenda?

Hi Dave –

 

I heard from Bret that the goal is to start between 8-9.

 

I plan to be at the Thon hotel around 8.30ish. Not staying at that hotel so will miss the bar tonight.

 

C u tomorrow.

 

allan

 

From: 
"" <> on behalf of Dave Cridland <>

Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:21 AM

To: "" <>

Subject: [cti] F2F Tomorrow -- agenda?

 

Hi folks, 

 

I'm arriving into brussels this evening (quite late, but I'll see if there are any jet-lag sufferers in the bar).

 

For tomorrow's F2F meeting, is there any agenda I've missed? I can't find anything on the calendar, so even a start time would be useful information - I'm sure the hotel can point me toward the right conference room.

 

Thanks,

 

Dave.

-- 

Dave Cridland

phone  +448454681066

email  

skype  dave.cridland.surevine

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Mailing Address : PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND

If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.
Next in thread → Next in month →