Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [cti] Motion to Create OASIS Open Repository for CybOX 3.0 Schemas and Examples

From
Trey Darley <>
Date
2016-09-01T17:27:45+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] Motion to Create OASIS Open Repository for CybOX 3.0 Schemas and Examples
On 01.09.2016 16:42:08, Back, Greg wrote:
> I agree with Trey and Bret 100% in the context of TC Work Product
> repos [1]. The maintainer of these repos is equivalent to the
> document editor role for prose specifications.
> 

Sorry for the confusion. I was specifically referring to the document
editors maintaining the repositories for the actual normative specs.

> 
> My reason for volunteering as a maintainer is based on my experience
> running the (STIX|CybOX|TAXII)Project organizations on GitHub, and a
> desire to take work off of the editors' plates. I certainly don't
> plan to attempt to influence the specifications themselves by
> accepting things into the open repositories. That said, if it
> concerns anyone, I'll withdraw my "amended" motion.
> 

Much appreciated, Greg! From my end, no need to withdraw your amended
motion. Let's open a ballot and get things moving forward!

-- 
Cheers,
Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++
Kingfisher Operations, sprl
gpg fingerprint: 85F3 5F54 4A2A B4CD 33C4  5B9B B30D DD6E 62C8 6C1D
++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++
--
"There is more simplicity in the man who eats caviar on impulse than
in the man who eats Grape-Nuts on principle." --G.K. Chesterton
Next in thread → Next in month →