Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Working call today canceled

From
Masuoka, Ryusuke <>
Date
2016-09-14T02:41:28+00:00
ID
035809E312454E4E81CF439BAE445D292E0298BF@G01JPEXMBYT04
Thread
RE: Working call today canceled
Hi, John,

 

I see it was somewhat unavoidable this time, but please make the

call (decision) earlier (at least 8 hours in advance, preferably a day before)

whenever possible in future.

 

After leaving office (our COB is 17:30 JST = 4:00 AM EDT),

I have a very limited access to my company email

(which I have registered to OASIS) and I found this email

around 23:00 JST.

 

Though my consciousness level is usually very low at the time of

teleconference, I try to attend it as much as possible ...

 

Thank you,

 

Ryu

 

From:  [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Wunder, John A.

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:28 PM

To: 

Subject: [cti] Working call today canceled

 

Hey everyone,

 

Unfortunately I don’t have access to the calendar invite to actually send a cancellation, but we’re going to cancel the working call today (Sept. 13). People who were at the F2F are either still
 traveling or just getting back and we need to regroup, get some notes out, and figure out what to talk about next.

 

John
Next in thread → Next in month →