Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [cti] Resignation OASIS CTI TC Interoperability SC cochair

From
Trey Darley <>
Date
2016-11-16T11:32:12+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] Resignation OASIS CTI TC Interoperability SC cochair
On 15.11.2016 06:08:49, Patrick Maroney wrote:
> 
> Once the transition is completed, I will be suspending my active
> OASIS TC participation, current role as CTI TC Cochair, and
> terminating my OASIS membership. I will advise you directly when the
> transition is completed (target November 18th).
> 

Pat -

Thank you for your faithful service as an Interoperability SC
co-chair. Your dedication to our community and to the CTI TC's work
efforts has been long and laudable. I wish you all the best in your
new ventures and hope to see you rejoining the CTI TC when
circumstances permit.

Godspeed, Pat!

-- 
Cheers,
Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++
Kingfisher Operations, sprl
gpg fingerprint: 85F3 5F54 4A2A B4CD 33C4  5B9B B30D DD6E 62C8 6C1D
++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++
--
"The possession of a book becomes a substitute for reading it."
--Anthony Burgess
Next in thread → Next in month →