← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Motions for STIX and TAXII

From
Bret Jordan <>
Date
2017-04-25T18:32:44+00:00
ID
Thread
Motions for STIX and TAXII
All,

NOTE: These are three separate ballots.

I move that the CTI TC approve STIX 2.0 WD02 and all associated artifacts packaged together in

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60594&wg_abbrev=cti as a Committee Specification Draft, and designate the Word version of the specification as authoritative. I further move that the CTI TC approve
 submitting the resulting CSD for 15 days of public review. The public comment log for the first public review period is uploaded here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60593&wg_abbrev=cti

I move that the CTI TC approve TAXII 2.0 WD01 and all associated artifacts packaged together in

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60598&wg_abbrev=cti as a Committee Specification Draft, and designate the Word version of the specification as authoritative. I further move that the CTI TC approve submitting the resulting
 CSD for 30 days of public review.

 

I move that the CTI TC open a ballot on the following question: “Should the TC proceed with the development of the merged ‘comment’ object to capture all notes and opinions (the use cases from the previously developed intel note and opinion objects)? A
 vote of ‘yes’ means the TC will proceed with the comment object, a vote of ‘no’ means the TC will proceed with the separate intel note and opinion objects.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.s9c08p1vu5u1 

Bret
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread