← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_F2F-NCCoE_May-2017-Day1.pdf uploaded

From
Jane Ginn <>
Date
2017-05-25T14:23:52+00:00
ID
Thread
Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_F2F-NCCoE_May-2017-Day1.pdf uploaded
Submitter's message

        CTI TC:

Here are the meeting notes for Day 1 of the CTI TC's Rockville, MD Face-to-Face meeting.  We had very good on-site and remote participation for this meeting.  

I will reiterate that no decisions were made; we only tried to advance discussions on key issues and Objects for moving forward.  With that being said, note that we did conduct some Straw Polls to gauge the leanings of the various participants after we debated issues.  You'll see that I've marked the results of these Straw Polls in RED. 

I will post the Meeting Notes for Day 2 separately.

Best regards,

        

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
        
    

    
        Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_F2F-NCCoE_May-2017-Day1.pdf

        
        Description

        Meeting Notes - Day 1 of NCCoE - Rockville, MD F2F        

        Download Latest Revision

        Public Download Link
        
        Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn

                Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC

        Folder: Meeting Notes

        Date submitted: 2017-05-25 07:23:23
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →