Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [cti] Slides from the F2F

From
Kirillov, Ivan A. <>
Date
2018-10-01T16:07:50+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [cti] Slides from the F2F
Thanks Sarah! Similarly, attached are the slides that I presented around Cyber Observables and Patterning.

 

Regards,

Ivan

 

From: <> on behalf of "Kelley, Sarah E." <>

Date: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 8:54 AM

To: "" <>

Subject: [cti] Slides from the F2F

 

All,

 

Here are the slides that I presented last week. The âobservinessâ deck contains the original list of options considered for how to use observables with infrastructure. It does NOT contain the option 1` that was discussed (which was basically
 making observables top level objects). 

 

Slides on âObservinessâ and malware:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tRYle2rSlEfwnANaAHy8Czj9kbxCjPxtJmM3myukYok/edit?usp=sharing

 

Slides on Infrastructure: 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MQnPHZ0SDB5zPsRdApSfG1NTY6iJFX3_3sjS1HQV_bg/edit?usp=sharing

 

I have also attached the first slides we discussed about the state of STIX 2.1.

 

Thanks, 

 

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations

The MITRE Corporation

703-983-6242



 

Attachment:
cyber_observables_patterning.pdf

Description: cyber_observables_patterning.pdf
Next in thread → Next in month →