Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Motion: Interop Committee Note Draft and Public Review

From
Kelley, Sarah E. <>
Date
2018-10-22T15:52:46+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Motion: Interop Committee Note Draft and Public Review
I second the motion.

 

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations

The MITRE Corporation

703-983-6242



 

From:  <>
On Behalf Of Bret Jordan

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:45 AM

To: 

Subject: [cti] Motion: Interop Committee Note Draft and Public Review 

 

All,

 

I move that the CTI TC approve STIX/TAXII™ 2.0 Interoperability Test Document - Part 2 V1.0 Finale Draft 1 dated 22 October 2018 and all associated artifacts packaged together in

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/download.php/64132/stix-taxii-2-interop-p2-v1-0-fd01.docx as a Committee Note Draft and designate the Word version of the note as authoritative. 

 

Further, once the Committee Note Draft ballot has been approved, I move that the CTI TC approve submitting STIX/TAXII™ 2.0 Interoperability Test Document - Part 2 V1.0 Finale Draft 1 dated 22 October 2018 contained
 in 
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/download.php/64132/stix-taxii-2-interop-p2-v1-0-fd01.docx for a 30 day public review.

 

Bret
Next in thread → Next in month →