← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

TAXII 2.1 WD06: Update and motion to make CSD03 and 2nd Public Review

From
Bret Jordan <>
Date
2019-01-24T18:39:23+00:00
ID
Thread
TAXII 2.1 WD06: Update and motion to make CSD03 and 2nd Public Review
All,

The editors are pleased to announce the release of TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 06. This version has been uploaded to kavi, and the Google Doc version [1] has been locked down to prevent further edits or comments.  

At this time I would like to proceed with moving TAXII 2.1 forward, as such:

I move that the TC approve TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 06 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64588&wg_abbrev=cti as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the word version
 of the specification as authoritative.   

I also move that the TC approve submitting TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 06 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64588&wg_abbrev=cti for a second 15-day public review. The public review period will begin immediately after
 the CSD03 ballot has successfully passed and closed.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EsiWY7TGqt9yH6QUXv4c-opXSr3wR0TDMt8Q0yJjpoo/edit#heading=h.4do73o99e2l7

Bret
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread