← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
Groups - CTI TC Zoom Links_Full TC.docx uploaded
Submitter's message
CTI TC:
As you all heard on the Full TC Call on April 18th, we'll be changing our Zoom links for all upcoming calls. New Context is sponsoring Zoom moving forward. Thank you for that!
I will be sending the invitations out individually as calendar invitations; however, I also wanted each of you to have the attached document with the three links we will be using moving forward. I've added these to the 'Contributions' folder here on Kavi if you need to book a calendar invitation using the 'Ad Hoc' meetings link. This link can be used for working sessions and Mini-Group sessions.
Best regards,
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: CTI TC Zoom Links_Full TC.docx
Description
Zoom Links - After April 24, 2019
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link
Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2019-04-28 16:46:35
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →