Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Nomination for Co-Chair STIX/TAXII Interop: Stephen Russett

From
Chris Ricard <>
Date
2019-08-26T21:38:37+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Nomination for Co-Chair STIX/TAXII Interop: Stephen Russett
I believe this nomination requires a second?  If that is the case, I would like to second his nomination.

 

Chris Ricard

FS-ISAC

 

 

From:  <>
On Behalf Of Allan Thomson

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 4:08 PM

To: 

Subject: [cti] Nomination for Co-Chair STIX/TAXII Interop: Stephen Russett

 

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

This email originated from outside of the company.

DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi All - 
STIXPreferred (STIX/TAXII Interoperability) is an important certification program that this community started to ensure organizations either producing or using STIX/TAXII v2 products can rely on those products working together from different vendors
 and in different use cases.

 

It is important work that I have personally supported and my organization has supported me as previous co-chair of the Interoperability sub-committee.

 

Therefore it is with pleasure that I nominate
Stephen Russett, affiliation CTIN, for STIX/TAXII Interoperability Co-Chair.

 

Stephen – thank you for stepping forward and stepping up to help lead this important work to its next chapter.

Allan Thomson
Next in thread → Next in month →